SLOW EATS, FAST – Condiment Cookbooklet

SLOW EATS, FAST – Condiment Cookbooklet

Beyond the Books

One of these days, I’ll surprise you all and announce the coming of an Outlander Kitchen cookbook…but we’re not quite there yet. In the meantime, I’m excited and proud to tell you about my 2nd e-book effort, the SLOW EATS, FAST – Condiment Cookbooklet, now available for download from Amazon.

See what I did there? I made up a new word to describe this short, but essential collection of ten recipes for sauces, spreads, dips and infusions. Most of us have a fridge door full of condiments. They’re tasty, but also full of the chemicals, additives, high-fructose corn syrup and salt we’re trying to avoid.

If you’re trying to clean up your diet, then replacing those jars and bottles with some homemade options is a simple place to start.

mustard

SLOW EATS, FAST is an e-cookbook, which means that it’s electronic only…there are no paper copies available. But that doesn’t mean non-Kindlers are left out! Amazon offers a Kindle app for every conceivable device — Iphones, Ipads, Androids, Tablets, Windows, Mac — whatever you have, they’ve got you covered. The pictures in BOTH of my SLOW EATS, FAST e-books are best viewed in colour, anyway, so be sure to check them out on your tablet or computer even if you have a Kindle! chili-sauce barbecue-sauce The SLOW EATS, FAST – Condiment Cookbooklet is just 99 cents, and you get these 10 recipes:

• Mayonnaise
  • Seedy Beer Mustard
  • Tomato Jam
  • Tangy Barbecue Sauce
  • Basil Oil
  • Moroccan Preserved Lemons
  • Pickled Red Onions
  • Sweet-Chili Sauce
  • Peanut Salsa
  • Espresso Extract

Coffee-Extract

1. Aaron Brown
    March 17, 2014 at 5:12 am

Got it and can’t wait to try these ALL out~

2. Susanne
    March 17, 2014 at 5:30 am

Ordered it last night right before going to bed. Looking forward to trying them out, especially the barbecue sauce.

March 17, 2014 at 8:55 am

Thanks, Susanne! Enjoy!

3. Carolin Storz
    March 17, 2014 at 5:53 am

Very nice, thinking about ordering it – meanwhile still hoping for the OutlanderCookbook 😉 (contemplatinh whether or not to print out all the recipes and having them bound as a book, or if I should wait instead…)

March 17, 2014 at 8:55 am

You do whatever floats your boat, Carolin. We’re working on an OK cookbook, but I’ve got nothing to tell you right now.

4. Carol Mackey
    March 17, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Just got your new e”cookbooklet” and am going to make the mayonnaise today. I know, I know, but I have always thought it was too complicated! . . . Or maybe I’ll try the Seedy Beer Mustard . . . have the dry mustard and seeds (bought for My Mom’s Ultimate Potato Salad) . . . oops, need beer . . .! Thanks Theresa, and Happy St. Patrick’s Day to ye! (The Sweet-Chili Sauce is a definite for my beautiful daughter in law who loves potstickers!)

5. Carol Mackey
    March 17, 2014 at 1:11 pm

Oh, and Theresa? I made the clotted cream. It’s chilling in the fridge. Yummm!!

6. Theresa
    March 18, 2014 at 9:12 am

Reblogged this on Island Vittles and commented:
    A quick note about my newest e-cookbook, now available! Download the SLOW EATS, FAST – Condiment Cookbooklet for only 99 cents on Amazon!