The Great (International) Outlander Kitchen Cookbook Giveaway is here! Are you game, Outlander?
Look at what’s up for grabs over the next 2 weeks, from 6am (Pacific) on Tuesday, October 18 to 6pm (Pacific) on Friday, October 28!
- (1) Grand Prize (judged) – the photographer of the judge’s favourite photo of an Outlander Kitchen recipe wins: 1 copy of the Outlander Kitchen Cookbook signed by Diana Gabaldon and myself, 2 signed recipe cards, 1 Outlander Kitchen apron, and 1 salt sampler. (Note: I am the judge, and the judge’s decision is final.)
- (1) First Prize (random draw) – 1 copy of the Outlander Kitchen Cookbook signed by Diana Gabaldon and myself, 2 signed recipe cards, 1 Outlander Kitchen apron, and 1 salt sampler.
- (1) Second Prize (random draw) – 1 copy of the Outlander Kitchen Cookbook signed by me and 2 signed recipe cards.
- (5) Third Prizes (random draw) – 2 identical, double-signed recipe cards. So you’ll have 1 to give to a friend.
- Flash Giveaways – see below
The contest is open from 6am (Pacific) on Tuesday, October 18 to 6pm (Pacific) on Friday, October 28. There will be dozens of chances to win:
- Comment on this post below, naming your favourite Outlander Kitchen from the Cookbook. One comment per reader, please. Don’t worry if you don’t have the cookbook yet! See Helpful Hints below for help.
- Send a picture of your favourite Outlander Kitchen recipe (from either the blog or the Cookbook) to me at OutlanderKitchen(at)shaw.ca. Aesthetics count here — dress the food and the props up – your picture should reflect your personality, and who you are as an Outlander. Check out the submissions for the Cherry Bounce Party photo contest from a few years backs for inspiration. You can enter this portion of the contest as many times as you’d like. Each photo entry also counts as an entry for the big random draw for prizes.
- Flash giveaways! (See below)
- At least once per day for the duration of the giveaway, I’ll be awarding Outlander Kitchen recipe cards and aprons morning, noon and night on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to winners who answer Outlander-food related questions, or can send me a quick photo of an OK recipe from their phone/tablet. (Make sure you photograph the dishes that you make over the next couple of weeks!)
- For 24 hours on the weekend of October 22 & 23, fans will have the opportunity to complete a short recipe-related Outlander Kitchen Scavenger Hunt, to be entered in a flash draw for 1 copy of the Outlander Kitchen Cookbook signed by me, and 2 signed recipe cards.
- Each time you enter a flash giveaway, including the Scavenger Hunt, it counts as an extra entry toward the big random draw for prizes (above).
- The Recipe Index lists all of the recipes on OutlanderKitchen.com, many of which are also in the Cookbook.
- The Look Inside feature on Amazon allows you to view the Cookbook’s entire Table of Contents.