Where to buy Outlander Kitchen: The Official Outlander Companion Cookbook
The Outlander Kitchen cookbook is available anywhere books are sold. Don’t see it on the shelves at your local bookstore? Please tell the staff about Outlander Kitchen, and ask them to order a couple of copies!
- Barnes & Noble
- Signed copies of Outlander Kitchen from my local bookstore, Talisman Books & Gallery on Pender Island, BC, Canada.
- Signed copies of Outlander Kitchen from Book Larder, a small cookbook store located in Seattle, Washington.
- DOUBLE signed copies of Outlander Kitchen (signed by both Diana Gabaldon and myself) from Diana’s local bookstore, The Poisoned Pen, in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Want to see more? Take a video tour of the Outlander Kitchen Cookbook!
Interested in upcoming Outlander Kitchen signings and events? Check out our Facebook Event Page for all the details!
Television & Radio
- Outlander Kitchen – Ulysses’s Syllabub – Global News Morning (BC), Vancouver
- We’re Baking for Breakfast – Mouthwatering Cinnamon Scones! – Breakfast Television, Vancouver
- What Would Claire and Jamie Eat? – Candy Palmater Show, CBC
- Outlander Kitchen on the Cooking Club (starts at 30:58) – Sheryl MacKay, North by Northwest, CBC
- Outlander Kitchen Cookbook with Theresa Carle-Sanders – Northwest Prime, Seattle
- Outlander Kitchen by Theresa Carle-Sanders – Everyday Happy Foods
- Canada’s Tastemakers: Theresa Carle-Sanders of Outlander Kitchen – Food Bloggers of Canada
- Anatomical Gastronomy: An Outlander Kitchen Cookbook Review – Outlander Anatomy
- Shepherd’s Pie – Taking On Magazines
- Channel Your Inner Outlander – Gizmodo.com
- Outlander Kitchen: The Official Outlander Companion Cookbook Review – Scotland Now/Daily Record
- We Made Food From The “Outlander” Cookbook And It Was Amazing. Ready for a sasseSNACK? – Buzzfeed
- 10 Pop Culture Cookbooks Actually Worth Owning – Entertainment Weekly
- What to Make for Your Outlander Finale Dinner Party – Vulture
- Outlander Kitchen Makes a Great Pie – ArtofthePie.com
- Outlander Kitchen – Times News Online
- Outlander Kitchen: A Tasty Chat with Theresa Carle-Sanders – ThreeifbySpace.net
- Theresa Carle-Sanders and the Official Outlander Companion Cookbook (podcast) – OutlanderPod.com
- Outlander Kitchen: The Official Outlander Companion Cookbook (podcast) – ADramofOutlander.com
- How Outlander Helped Me Find a New Path – ReaditForward.com
- Outlander Kitchen: Food from Fiction – ShelfPleasure.com
- 13 Must-Read Cookbooks Out in June – Brit.co
- The Parade Preview June 13 to 19 – Parade.com
- The 13 Hottest Books Hitting Shelves this June – PopSugar.com
- Outlander Kitchen Signing Party – PoisonedPen.com
- Guest Spotlight: The Outlander Cookbook! – KateQuinnAuthor.com
- Goat Cheese and Bacon Tarts and the Outlander Cookbook – geekyhostess.com
- Venison Stew with Tomatoe Fruits – ElizabethsKitchenDiary.co.uk
- The Outlander Kitchen: Experience Jamie and Claire’s Story Through Food – HeroesandHeartbreakers.com
- Sweatpants & Books – Coming Soon, New Releases – SweatpantsandCoffee.com
- Outlander Kitchen: My Review and a Featured Recipe – HistoryUndressed.com
- Outlander Cookbook a Time-Travelling Tribute – September 24, 2016 – The Vancouver Sun
- Outlander Kitchen Review – Publisher’s Weekly
- This Week’s Bestsellers – June 27, 2016 – Publisher’s Weekly
- Watch This, Cook That – July, 2016 – Entertainment Weekly: