Whisky Recipes for Outlander on Starz S3E5 - “Freedom and Whisky”
It’s a viewer’s choice for this week’s Outlander on Starz episode, “Freedom and Whisky.” I have been writing and sharing recipes on Outlander Kitchen for over 6 years, and in that time I’ve developed a real fondness for whisky; I think it feels the same way about me...
What’s your favourite way to enjoy a dram?
A few suggestions for those of you with a cocktail or tipple on the mind:
- Atholl Brose: http://bit.ly/1GwIyEV
- Jamie’s Rusty Nail: http://bit.ly/1U4hYwq
- Laoghaire’s Whisky Sour: http://bit.ly/2g9oaai
- Highland Coffees for Hogmanay: http://bit.ly/2xdaw09
And for those with a sweet tooth:
- Cranachan: http://bit.ly/2xZfhdg
- Double Chocolate Icebox Shortbread with Smoky Whisky Sugar: http://bit.ly/2hMiS48
If you’ve made Cherry Bounce, you may have some whisky-soaked cherries in the freezer. How about a batch of Cherry Bounce Gelato? http://bit.ly/2kn7IYB
Of course, you could also simply sip on your favourite Single Malt as you enjoy the show. If you’re new to whisky, here’s a post I wrote a few Christmases ago that serves as a good primer: Gift Ideas for Whisky Virgins: http://bit.ly/2xRQ0lp